On today’s episode of Hold That House, Matt and Matt discuss the single biggest reason that real estate is such a powerful wealth creator: leverage. Leverage allows you to scale your investing business in a way that other businesses can’t. If financial freedom is your goal, you won’t want to miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn:
- What leverage is; and
- Why it is so powerful in real estate investing.
- The pros and cons of note investing.
- The main idea that Matt A. got from Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
- What else you can leverage, besides money.
- Why you shouldn’t view other investors as your competition.
- The importance of entrepreneurship.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!