A dead team member, a near-dead squatter, and a loss of over $500,000 – today Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault discuss the most shocking lessons that they have learned over their investing careers. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why Matt Andrew’s horror story started with a house that he bought “right.”
- The rehab lesson he learned from the property.
- The crazy phone call Matt made to the local police.
- What lesson Matt learned from his horror story.
- How Matt Theriault used guaranteed rent to grow his turnkey business.
- Why many of Matt’s tenants suddenly stopped paying their rents.
- Why Matt didn’t give up after losing over half a million dollars.
- The lesson Matt learned from his crippling mistake.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!