You can get rich flipping houses, but you will only get wealthy by holding them. Each week seasoned investors Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault get together to trade stories, strategies, tips and tricks for getting wealthy in real estate. If you want to learn how to get your money to work for you, pull up a chair and join us! Welcome to episode number 1!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to avoid the tuition payment to the school of hard knocks.
- How MA got started in real estate investing; and
- Why he transitioned from flipping to holding houses.
- How MT went from 7 figures a year to $7 an hour; and
- What made him stop throwing himself a pity party.
- The legendary advice that MT received that lead him to real estate.
- The difference between a real estate agent and a real estate investor.
- The “job” trap that many investors fall into.
- Why the paths to freedom and to money aren’t necessarily the same.
- How lifestyle design lead both Matts to buy and hold investing.
- How MT owns 200+ units without using any of his own money or credit.
- What passions drive the guys to financial independence.
- What types of shows are planned in the future.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!