Most of us chose rental real estate investing for the incredible income that it can provide both today and well into the future. So why do so many investors depart from their role as investor to wear the general contractor hat by managing their own rehabs? Today Matt and Matt explain why they choose to leave the project management to the professionals and share some tips and tricks to that can save you millions over your investing career. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What you should do and what you should hire out.
- The difference in managing a general contractor and subcontractors.
- How MA gets quotes from subs.
- How to delicately, but firmly manage a GC.
- How to walk the line between gullibility and toughness.
- MA’s advice for the softies out there.
- The warning signs of a bad GC.
- Why you should compare the income of a contractor and an investor.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!