The most successful real estate investors, including Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault, all have a strong support team who helped them get to the top. If you want to join the ranks of these high achievers, you’ll have to surround yourself with the right people. On today’s episode, you’ll learn exactly who and what to look for in a quality team.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 2 places in real estate where you can lose a lot of money.
- What to look for in a good real estate agent.
- The question you should ask yourself when someone tells you that you can’t do something.
- The professional MT wishes he would have hired first.
- Where to find good bird dogs; and
- Why you need one.
- How to achieve scalability in your investing business.
- The difference between being rich and being wealthy.
- Why you need a good relationship with your banker.
- The reason that you shouldn’t see other investors as competition.
- Which activities you should be focusing on.
- How to determine what you should be delegating.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!