After tons of positive feedback about last week’s episode, we decided to do it again! This time Matt Theriault is sharing the details of 5 of the biggest lessons he’s learned over his investing career, including the half million dollar mistake that he will never make again! Grab a pen and paper and steal these secrets so you can invest smarter, faster, and with fewer mistakes.
What You’ll Learn:
- The half million dollar mistake MT made with a property manager; and
- The bite-size, but valuable wisdom he gleaned from it.
- Which areas of his business he focuses on diversification.
- One of the most powerful questions to ask yourself about your business.
- How MT might have sped up his financial success 10 times.
- The tool that has simplified bookkeeping, deal setup, and more.
- Who to hire early on in your business (don’t overlook this lesson!)
- What to consider when you are eager to move forward quickly.
- The thing that MT intentionally creates on an ongoing basis.
- The 2 ways you can respond to someone who does something better than you.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!