Over the 15 years he’s been investing in real estate, Matt Andrews has gained a lot of knowledge from the school of hard knocks. Today he is looking back and discussing the 5 things he wished he could go back and tell himself in the very beginning. These lessons would have saved him a lot of frustration, time, and money – and if you apply them to your own business, perhaps they will do the same for you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you must honestly evaluate your personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Why MA wishes he hadn’t used so many bandaids at first.
- Where to learn how to do evictions.
- How procrastination will affect your investing business and your confidence.
- The difference between being friends and being friendly.
- Why you may need to check your ego at the door.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!