As the real estate portfolio manager, it is your job to maximize profits within your portfolio. The 2 ways to do this are to decrease expenses and increase rents. Today Matt and Matt are tackling one of these solutions by answering a question that is on many landlords’ minds: How can I raise rents?
What You’ll Learn:
- The reason you may want to increase rents in your portfolio.
- The importance of knowing market rents; and
- How to determine what they are.
- The online tool that both Matt’s use to ballpark their rent prices.
- What your responsibility as a portfolio manager is.
- How much notice you should provide your current tenants.
- What to say to those tenants to keep the peace.
- The difference between a nuisance raise and a move out raise.
- When the best times to raise rents are.
- How Matt T. looks at the performance of his own portfolio.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!