Today’s episode is all about the experiences in our lives that impact us and allow us to identify our true motivators. These emotional triggers can catapult you to true success in this business if you are able to identify them and use them as momentum. Join Matt and Matt as they share their own emotional triggers and offer a simple self-assessment you can use to determine what drives you.
What You’ll Learn:
- What emotional triggers are; and
- The questions to ask yourself to uncover yours.
- Examples of some emotional triggers for wanting to invest in real estate.
- Why your emotional trigger shouldn’t be tied to antiquated measures of success.
- What Matt A’s primary emotional trigger is.
- Why your “why” comes before goal setting.
- The legacy Matt A is leaving for his daughter; and
- How he was motivated by his friends and family.
- The importance of authenticity.
- The critical skill that is missing in society.
- How Matt T. went from baller status to bagging groceries in 6 months.
- Why Matt’s age played into his primary trigger.
- The wise words shared with Matt that changed the course of his life.
- The importance of channeling your fear.
- Why working on the days you want to isn’t all that important.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!