Today we are discussing the single most valuable skill you can have as an investor: finding good deals. So, what makes a deal a good deal? Matt and Matt explain exactly where to find real deals so that you can invest in real estate without gambling.
What You’ll Learn:
- The most valuable skill you can create as an investor.
- Why you can buy a house for less than what someone else is willing to pay for it.
- What your minimum deal standards are; and
- Why you should craft your own.
- What a pro forma is.
- What Matt A.’s minimum R.O.I. is.
- What causes a seller to be a motivated seller.
- How to avoid negotiating on behalf of a seller.
- The 3 types of distress; and
- How to find it.
- Where to find distressed sellers.
- Which of the lead generation methods you should choose.
- How to get good at something.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!