Don’t wait until you have a 20% down payment or an amazing credit score to begin financing your investment properties! Your ability to finance properties is only limited by your own creativity! Today Matt and Matt share how they found the funds for their first deals, and how you can do the same. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Matt A. and Matt T. was able to fund his first investment deals.
- What co-wholesaling is.
- How to leverage your reputation and experience to do deals.
- How to present your deal to friends and family.
- The 3 similarities in how both Matts found their funds.
- Who controls the deals.
- Which types of people get deals on ABC’s Shark Tank.
- How your attitude and demeanor affect your ability to get a deal.
- One way to know if your deal is a “real deal.”
- How Matt T. opens the private funding conversation.
- The importance of integrity in this business.
- How to get the second private investor; and
- Why it is so much easier than the first.
- How Matt A. found a private partner who bought 75 problems from him.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!