It can be challenging for an investor to pass up the opportunity of a large payday from a wholesale deal or fix and flip and instead hold a house that makes a couple hundred dollars a month. It’s not sexy. There are no HGTV shows about it. But when you multiply that $200/month rental property times a few, it starts to get really exciting! Today Matt and Matt discuss the lifestyle changes for buy and hold investors and leave you with a little bit of tough love. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What makes wholesaling and fix and flipping so appealing to people.
- Why it’s so easy for real estate investing to become a high paying job.
- The reason Matt T. believes more people don’t hold houses.
- How Matt escaped the rat race.
- The difference between delayed gratification and deferred living.
- Why you cannot save yourself to wealth.
- The reason Matt T. doesn’t plan to give up Starbucks.
- The simple (but painful) reason why you don’t have what you say you want.
- The 2 ways that you can get rich.
- Why you should consider what your perfect day looks like.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The Truman Show (1998) – IMDb
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!