By now you’ve probably realized the importance of holding real estate in wealth creation. But should you hold your properties forever, and if not, under what circumstances should you sell a property? Today Matt and Matt explore this question and more. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The task will give you a 400-hour work week.
- The reason that Matt is a buy and hold investor.
- The most common piece of advice seasoned real estate investors give.
- What 5 reasons Matt and Matt have sold properties in the past.
- The different ways that Matt T. diversifies his portfolio.
- What the sexiest part of real estate investing is.
- The question to ask yourself before selling a property in your portfolio.
- Why real estate acts as a hedge against inflation.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!