Today Matt and Matt discuss appreciation, which is the increase in your home’s value over time. Although they invest for cash flow first and foremost, appreciation can be a nice side benefit to holding houses. The duo discuss how they account for appreciation and when the upward price in real estate values will ever stop. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why they consider appreciation to be gravy.
- The personal story Matt Andrews learned about investing solely for appreciation.
- The primary reason that real estate continues to appreciate over time.
- When the appreciation will stop.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!