Matt and Matt are back to discuss the critical (yet highly undervalued) part of the passive income puzzle: a great property manager. If you’ve been investing for any amount of time, you know that all property managers are not created equal. So the duo is discussing the types of tasks a property manager should be doing and how to know when you’ve found a keeper. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What types of things a good property manager should be doing.
- How to maintain an ideal property; and
- What exactly is involved in that.
- How a good property manager can allow you to never step foot in your investment home.
- What is involved in placing good tenants.
- When a not-so-good time for your leases to end.
- The types of standard operating procedures a good property manager should have in place.
- The types of reporting that you should expect from your property managers.
- Why you should be friendly, but not friends with your managers.
- Why you might want to compare other property managers against your own.
- What “CANEI” is and why it’s important to this aspect of your business.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!