Both Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault consider their best deals to be deals that shifted their mindsets, not the deals that made them the most money. They both credit this change in thinking to their success as investors. Learn more about their deals and the mental shifts that they caused on today’s episode. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to not focus on your investing horror stories.
- What the typical markup on wholesale deals were when Matt A. did his best deal.
- How he was able to markup his deal with just a little bit of research.
- Where he found the deal.
- Why Matt A. considers his $80,000 deal his best deal.
- How Matt T. found his first and best deal.
- Why he put an offer on the house with no money in the bank or plans to rehab.
- The shift in mindset that this deal provided Matt.
- The 2 reasons that people fail to invest in real estate.
- The question everyone should ask themselves.
- How to bridge the gap between what you don’t know and a successful deal.
- Why you should consider the value of “ready, fire, aim.”
- How to use co-wholesaling to make money in this business.
- Why you should “shortcut” yourself into a new market.
- The driving analogy that keeps Matt T.’s momentum high.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!