The return you make on your rental property includes things like that cash-on-cash return plus appreciation and tax benefits. So what makes a good return? Today Matt and Matt answer the question: Is this a good deal? Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What a return on investment is; and
- How it is calculated.
- What cash-on-cash return means.
- The different ways that a property can increase its return.
- How appreciation and taxes affect your rental property.
- What makes a good ROI.
- Why you should consider the rate of inflation when determining a good ROI.
- What Matt Theriault’s minimum cash-on-cash return is.
- What an infinite return is.
- How leverage and scalability affect your investments.
- What Matt Andrew’s minimum cap rate is.
- How to accelerate your journey to financial freedom.
- How to virtually eliminate your risk when it comes to real estate investing.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!