Should you invest in single family homes or multifamily properties? The answer is YES! Both Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault have diverse portfolios that include single family and multifamily properties, and they recommend you do the same. Today they discuss the pros and cons of each and explain why a diversified portfolio is the safest way to invest.
What You’ll Learn:
- What a complete real estate portfolio looks like.
- How appreciation is involved in single family properties.
- The type of investor single family properties are great for.
- How the caliber of tenant changes between single and multi family properties.
- What Matt considers one of the biggest cons to a single family home.
- How scaling up your portfolio changes your perspective on repairs.
- How property value is determined with apartment complexes.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!