One of the most common questions that we get around here is where can I find the money for my rental properties? Today Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault discuss the different sources of funding, and explain the situations where those different sources work the best.
As you listen to this episode, keep in mind that your ability to finance properties is only limited by your own creativity. In fact, Matt Theriault owns over 200 rental units and has yet to use a dime of his own money acquiring them! So grab a pen and paper and prepare to be motivated!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why conventional lending is not highly investor friendly.
- What a portfolio or blanket loan is; and
- The benefit of such a tool.
- What hard money or transactional funding is; and
- The 3 scenarios where this type of money is ideal.
- What a private lender or money partner is.
- How to entice someone with money to be a private lender to you.
- Which comes first: the deal or the funding.
- How you can use existing financing as a source of funding for your deals.
- The acquisition program that Matt and Matt are working on.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!