You’ve probably heard the “secret” to real estate before: buy low and sell high. Sounds pretty straightforward, right? The problem comes when finding those deeply discounted properties to sell or rent out. Not to worry, Matt and Matt are here to make sure you never pay full price again!
Grab your pen and paper because the information in today’s episode is critical to your success! Forget screening tenants, managing rehabs, or bookkeeping – finding good deals is where the money is made and where the majority of your time should be spent.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 3 places that you can find properties.
- What types of deals you can find on the MLS.
- What “the good ole boy” club is; and
- What it takes to play in that game.
- The pros and cons of real estate auctions.
- The 3 types of distress to look for.
- The trade that distressed owners are willing to make.
- Who the highest paid people in the world are.
- What lists you should consider sending marketing pieces to.
- How to use internet marketing to find deeply discounted properties.
- How much a property is worth.
- Where all of the money is made in real estate investing.
- What makes turnkey real estate investing companies so valuable.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
- Yellow Letters Complete: Real Estate Marketing Letters and Templates
- Epic Real Estate Approved Marketing Center
- Epic Pro Academy
- Turnkey Allies
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!