The perfect tenant pays you on time, takes care of your house, and bothers you as little as possible. So, where do you find them?
The key to finding the perfect tenant is having a large pool of applicants. Today Matt and Matt are explaining exactly how they conduct tenant acquisition with the goal of casting as wide a net as possible. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- How we define the “perfect tenant.”
- What you need to focus on when finding the perfect tenant or selling your house.
- How exposure affects demand.
- The “old school” methods of marketing your rental.
- How MA uses bandit signs to attract tenants; and
- What he puts on them.
- Why you may not want to include your property address on your marketing.
- 2 ways to get the neighborhood to help find you qualified tenants.
- How to use referrals to get good tenants.
- Why you may want to familiarize yourself with local charities.
- One of the most effective websites on the internet for marketing your rental.
- The pictures that you want to be sure to include.
- How to use syndication to save yourself some time.
- The role of a good property manager in tenant acquisition.
- How you can augment the role of the property manager; and
- Why you would want to.
- What question to ask potential property managers to be sure they will be good at finding tenants.
- Why you may want to outsource the role of tenant acquisition.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
- Catholic Charities USA
- Zillow Rental App
- Multiple Listing Service
- Cash Flow Savvy
- The Most “Rehab Bang” for Your Buck | HTH 10
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!