When you own a rental property, there are many city officials that you may interact with. These include inspectors, code enforcers, planning departments, fire department, health department, tax collectors, and more. These officials can make your life really easy or REALLY HARD. Knowing how to navigate these relationships can save you time, money, and frustration. Listen in as Matt and Matt share their secrets for dealing with city officials. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- What types of city officials you should be prepared to deal with.
- Why you should focus on the war not the battle.
- The importance of knowing the key players in your town.
- What the goal of your property is.
- How to turn an inspector into a friend.
- The lesson you should take from Fonzie from Happy Days.
- How your pride can be very expensive in this business.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!