Today Matt Andrews and Matt Theriault share their rehab tips and tricks that they’ve learned from years in the business. These simple upgrades can be accomplished between tenants, will make your rental shine brighter than the competition¸ and will go a long way towards maximizing your rental price and/or minimizing your vacancies. Enjoy!
What You’ll Learn:
- The assumptions we make when discussing the improvements you should make.
- The importance of detailing your house between tenants.
- What the home equivalent of the new car smell is.
- Why your houses should all be painted the same color.
- Why you must focus on the curb appeal of your properties.
- How Matt Andrews improves his entryway.
- The 2 most important rooms to “sell” your rental.
- How to be sure that you aren’t over spending.
- The trap that catches many new investors.
- Get access to our revolutionary FREE guide, The 4 Hour Work Month – The 10 Commandments of Managing Property Managers.
- If you found this podcast helpful, please consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review.
- Learn more about our hosts, Matt Andrews (of Real Estate Freedom and The Insiders) and Matt Theriault (of Epic Real Estate and Cash Flow Savvy).
Thank you so much for joining us on this episode of the Hold That House podcast! Please subscribe to the podcast so that you will get instant access to our new episodes.
If you found this podcast helpful, please take a few minutes to leave us a positive review in iTunes. Your reviews help to improve our search rankings so that we can spread the love. Thank you!